Sarvodaya Hospital & Research Centre is amongst the finest medical institutions in Faridabad. Spread across 4.25 acres, the hospital has 600 Beds, 65 ICU Beds, 6 Operation Theatres, and a floor based Cath Lab. It delivers care-based super specialty services in Cardiology, Cardio-Thoracic & Vascular Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurosciences, Minimal Invasive Surgery, Gastroenterology & GI Surgery, Orthopedics & Joint Replacement, Urology, and Nephrology.
Sarvodaya has established a culture of ‘Cure+Care’ and has built a team that upholds this mantra for the hospital at all times. Amongst the many ideologies of helping patients with utmost kindness, one that is common in all Sarvodayans is ‘Service with a smile’.
Sarvodaya Nursing Institute believes in training professional nurses to meet the great challenges of service in the field of nursing. The increasing demand for trained nurses across the world made the nursing a good career option. The institute prepares nursing students to be excellent clinicians and leaders, who will work to improve the health and health status of the society. The program prepares individuals to assume the role of professional nurses who can practice in a variety of health care settings.
Aims & Objectives
To empower young women that predominantly opt for Nursing as a career as well as provide opportunities for the students to acquire & develop.
- To promote the deeper study of nursing with a view to generate new perspectives, and about innovative approaches to deal with problems encountered in nursing and health field.
- To offer varied professional, technical and general education programmes to meet the changing and diverse needs of society in a global context.
- To provide quality higher education for liberation of mind and empowerment of hands.
- To promote quality research in diverse areas of development and engage in application of knowledge for community development.
- To develop national and international networks with industry, service sector and other academic and research institutions to meet the expectations of various stakeholders.
- To promote extensive use of ICT for enrichment of teaching-learning and for effective governance.
The Sarvodaya Philosophy:
Sarvodaya Hospital is driven by the philosophy – ‘Sarve Santu Niramaya’, that is, ‘Happiness for all’. Our driving goal, since inception, has been to evolve into a Centre of Excellence that’s driven by life-giving innovations, testified by the finest quality benchmarks in the land, and fueled by a passion for representing the ‘Care’ in ‘Healthcare’.
“Good health to all at an affordable cost, building a healthcare facility with medical excellence and a committed, dedicated and contented workforce.”
To position the group as a healthcare leader, providing all levels of quality based medical services with a focus on affordability and medical excellence.
- For our patients
- For our community
- For each other
- From others, and sharing our knowledge
- To be a part of a committed team
- To be flexible and adaptive
- By motivating others